Running version 3.02 with FM12. No problems so far.

     On Thursday, December 18, 2014 3:23 PM, Lin Sims <ljsims...@gmail.com>
wrote:

 I'm not allowed to install it at work. :-( Got it at home, though, with FM8.

On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 4:15 PM, David Spreadbury <dspre...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Ah, but those of us that hung onto the file still get to utilize it. I recently
upgraded to FM12 and installed it. Wouldn't be the same without it.

     On Thursday, December 18, 2014 3:06 PM, Lin Sims <ljsims...@gmail.com>