Thanks, Barbara!
And yes, I got to that link from a google search of "framemaker 12 save as
framemaker 8" so I just copied and pasted that address, but when I click on
the link from my e-mail below, I can't get to it either. Weird.
Here it is the long way, via google:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CC4QFjAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fforums.adobe.com%2Fthread%2F1379901&ei=YAusVK73O5b7apbNgYgL&usg=AFQjCNEmBz8_NOBAwUe6aEJml4HRTut4Bw&sig2=1lld3EvqIObHaVS4tVPRUg

Thanks,
Lise

--
*Save the earth.* It's the only planet with chocolate.