It sounds like something that can be easily done with a macro. I can't help you with the details though. I haven't delved into Frame macros yet.

--
Shmuel Wolfson
Technical Writer

On 16-Feb-15 6:08 PM, Debbi Leipold wrote:

Ok Guys, I am stumped.

I am working on a large parts list  for a service manual. It contains parts illustrations. Each illustration is in its own anchored frame. I was making some edits within a frame and the whole document somehow got messed up. I can see what has happened, but can’t remedy it. Backup file is of no use.

It appears that every text frame within and anchored frame now has room for sideheads (1.5 in). It took me quite a while to figure this out. I now know what is the problem but not how I did it or how to fix it globally. Individually, I will have to click on every callout.

I must have hit something, but I just can’t figure it out. Deadline is two days from now, so help would really be appreciated. This is 78 parts illustrations with 50 or so callouts on each….:-(

Thanks Debbi