OK, my 2008 trick didn't do it this time for whatever reason with this
particular title. I had to go up to almost 0.5 to get it to wrap and then of
course, we were back to all the non-problematic titles wrapping unnaturally. I
am going with the "hard-coded" approach right now of a discretionary soft
return before the last word in the title so that when it wraps, there is not
just the word "continued" displayed alone on the second line - that looked
funky. At least there is a bit of text preceding "Continued" with this approach.

Thanks all . . .

TVB

Tammy Van Boening

Owner/Principal

Spectrum Writing, LLC

www.spectrumwritingllc.com

TammyVB  *AT*  spectrumwritingllc  *DOT*  com