Hello all,

I have a problem that is perplexing me.  There are two PDF files that our
printer cannot compose to get them on the press. They say that the files are
unsupported file type or damaged.

As background we send numerous files to them weekly, all using the same process
with no issues. It's just these two. I get no error messages or anything
unusual when I update the books.

They are English/French and Spanish versions of the same manual, so share the
same graphics. One is 58 pages and the other 32; not huge files. There are five
conditions in the books. All but two are turned off.

All graphics are referenced; tif and eps. I've gone through the manuals and
opened and resaved every graphic but that did not help.

We create in FM12, generate a postscript file and then distill that to a pdf
using Acrobat distiller.

Any troubleshooting suggestions would be appreciated!

Alan
Alan Salo | Manager, Technical Publications
Ariens Company | www.ariensco.com<http://www.ariensco.com/>
(920) 756-4384 | as...@ariens.com<mailto:as...@ariens.com>