I do it the way Robert defines.

I have two template documents, with all the same tags by name, but the tags
are defined differently.

Depending on how I want the finished book to look, I import all the formats
from the applicable template document into the entire book.

Using a template document also makes it possible to determine the impact of
a para tag change before rolling it out to the entire book.

John X Posada
AML Syst & Ops Supt Data Analyst | US FCC & RC Systems Control & Analytics
| HSBC North America Holdings Inc
330 Madison Ave., NY NY

 Phone
      Int: 212-525-5483 Ext: Personal Cellphone - 732-259-2874
 Fax
      Conference Bridge - 877-304-0052, Code 74809254
 Email
      john.x.pos...@us.hsbc.com

 Protect our environment - please only print this if you have
 to!