From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of
tom.beiswen...@emhartglass.com
Sent: May 27, 2015 12:33 PM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Simplifying a FM12 document

This could be very tedious, so I'm hoping that you all can help.

Two issues:

1) I have a document that has a paragraph catalog that is far more extensive
than I need (added to over the years and never cleaned up). I'd like to
reduce it to a more manageable list.

2) I want to be able create a few special paragraph tags that would be used
only in the eBook output of the document. For example, I would have an
"eBody" for eBook body text that, for the eBook, would replace all
paragraphs tagged with the "Body" tag.

Is there a way to do this relatively quickly or is it as tedious as I'm
afraid that it could be?

Tom Beiswenger
Manager, Technical & Training Documentation, Project Manager - Inspection
Business
Emhart Glass Mfg. Inc.
1140 Sullivan St.
Elmira, NY 14901