Thanks Craig,
The Extendscript version is the one we downloaded and use here because there
was no other alternative available.
So the "Packager" feature creates a zip file. OK. But then is that just a
simple gathering of the relevant FM book, chapter and image files or can one
open the book and its member chapter in that zip file and generate a pdf file
with all external and internal x-refs intact (just like you could with Bruce
Foster's archive plug-in for FM 8)?
That last part is REALLY important to us here.
After seeing all the online snafus experienced by others who downloaded trial
versions of Adobe software only to see it wipe out the previous version, I'm
afraid to go that route.
-- Ken in Atlanta