From: Art Campbell [mailto:art.campb...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 11:33 AM
To: Patrick Nolan
Cc: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: Indexing Multiple Books?

I think it's in the manual somewhere, but all you need to do is create a
meta-book that contains all the indexable chapters from your doc set
member books. Nesting books isn't supported. Only extra step is when you
generate the index, you'll probably need to include a prefix to ID the
book before the page citation -- Admin 301, Install 3-14, etc.

The metabook is also useful for updating / synching all formats and
applying any other changes you want to ripple into multiple books.

Art

<snip>
> In other words, they are asking for a master, multi-volume index for
> all the books.

<snip>

--
Art Campbell