Well, FrameMaker 7.1 is driving me crazy again (so what else is new?)

I'm trying to update a book with several files in it. One file has only
one page in it. I set the pagination properties in Format > Page Layout
> Pagination to "Make Page Count Even" so it will add an extra blank
page. But every time I update the book, this file is set back to a
single page.

It's a generated file, List of Tables. I am setting its pagination from
the book window, not from within the file itself.

This is unstructured FrameMaker.

Any ideas?

TuVox, Inc.

19050 Pruneridge Avenue Suite 150, Cupertino, CA 95014-0715

Joe Malin
Technical Writer
(408)625.1623
jmalin at tuvox.com
www.tuvox.com <http://www.tuvox.com/>
The views expressed in this document are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of TuVox, Inc.