Environment: Frame 7.0
We use XML files to set conditions and variables for our production queue
system, which is Java-based. I'm thinking of alternatives, and am wondering if
it's possible to set up a structured application that opens these XML files and
translates a <condition>conditionname</condition> element into a Frame
condition, and the same with a <variable> element that contains a <name> and
<description> child element. I'd like to end up with a Frame document with
conditions and variables set as they are in the XML file, so that the settings
can be imported into other books. I thought it might be possible, by reading
the Structured Application Developer's Guide, but it's shy on examples. Has
anyone ever done this?

Anita Legsdin
Sr. Technical Writer
Vallent Corp.