At 10:45 -0500 5/3/06, Wollenberger, David wrote:

>I am trying to create a FrameMaker template that simulates a Word
>template. In the Word template, there is a bullet style that uses an
>image of a mouse as the bullet.  I am hoping I can find it in a font
>set. I have looked at all of the Wingdings, Webdings, zapfdingbats,
>symbol, cannot find it.
>
>Does anyone know the font for this image and where it can be downloaded?

No, but I know a font site that would give you a good chance of finding it:
<http://www.dafont.com/>. Go to Dingbats -> Animals and search there.

Failing that, the Bingo font has a creditable mouse:

<http://www.fonts.com/FindFonts/detail.htm?query=animals&pid=206177&page_id=4456&grab_id=0>

If that's no good (it looks a bit gormless, definitely not a mouse with
attitude), just search under animals with any on-line font foundry, such as
<hht://www.fonts.com> or <http://www.myfonts.com>. There are a lot of animal
fonts out there.

Happy mousing ;-)
--