> Failing that, the Bingo font has a creditable mouse:

<http://www.fonts.com/FindFonts/detail.htm?query=animals&pid=206177&page
_i
> d=4456&grab_id=0>

Steve, I looked at the Bingo font and I agree, the mouse lacks verve.
But I *love* that pushpin!

Does anyone know what if any licensing issues might arise if I bought
the font, tweaked that pushpin with some color, etc, and used it as an
"Info" graphic? Or if I buy the font can I do whatever I want with it?

Anne

The information contained in or attached to this e-mail contains confidential
or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that
any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this e-mail is
PROHIBITED. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
and delete the e-mail immediately. Thank you.