At 1:42 PM -0400 3/28/06, Bill Briggs wrote:
> I'm not sure if Frame supports all of regular expressions,

 I just had a look at the printed manual, and it does seem that FrameMaker
supports some subset of regular expressions, with modifications. It could be
that it supports even more than the manual indicates, though I didn't test
this. Given that the birthplace was UNIX, it would be natural that it did.

 Full support for grep in the Find window would be a nice feature to put in the
OS X version of the product, don't you think?

 - web