Hi All,

 Some time ago, it seems I remember someone discussing  a handy little FM
plugin that would allow you to remap cross-reference  formats en masse, much in
the way that SPS Character/Paragraph Tools  functions, with a source tag mapped
via a table to a destination tag.  It seems in the discussion that mention was
made of being able to use  the same tools to remap marker types...? However,
I've slept since then  (albeit very little), and am henceforth unable to
recollect any further  details of such handy little plugin. :-\  I tried
searching the  archives and my own stash of FrameUser strings, but I've come up
empty  handed.

  Can someone out there please refresh my fuzzy memory?

  Thanks!
  Rene Stephenson