Hi All,

Some time ago, it seems I remember someone discussing a handy little FM
plugin that would allow you to remap cross-reference formats en masse,
much in the way that SPS Character/Paragraph Tools functions, with a
source tag mapped via a table to a destination tag. It seems in the
discussion that mention was made of being able to use the same tools to
remap marker types...? However, I've slept since then (albeit very
little), and am henceforth unable to recollect any further details of such
handy little plugin. :-\  I tried searching the archives and my own stash
of FrameUser strings, but I've come up empty handed.

Can someone out there please refresh my fuzzy memory?

Thanks!
Rene Stephenson