> However...I'm interested in other ways of doing this. If
> anyone has a more gracefull way of addressing it, I'd be
> interested in hearing about it.

To be honest with you, I hate line breaks in TOCs so much, I tend to
rewrite the headings until they stay on one line. It's just a pet peeve.

Anne

The information contained in or attached to this e-mail contains confidential
or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that
any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this e-mail is
PROHIBITED. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
and delete the e-mail immediately. Thank you.