That's exactly what happened. The formatting part seems to presuppose
that the element works like an anchor, but it actually IS a table
element.

I am still going through the manual and will probably, before I start
the next one, add an anchor element here. The graphics, though have a
special graphichs anchor paragraph element set. I could also reference
that to optionally include tables, etc.

Bodvar