Diane,

Unless they moved it partially or entirely back to California, very
quietly, the FM development "department" is still (in exile?) in
India.

Did your source say anything about the engineering effort coming back
to Adobe HQ?

Art

--
Art Campbell                                             art.campbell at
gmail.com