Hi,

As Rick Quatro pointed out this happens sometimes. I experienced
that 10 years ago on FM on UNIX regularly with EPS files from
CorelDraw. I do not know any rules when this will happen. Maybe
you changed anything which affects the dimensions or the bounding
box even if that?s not noticeable for you. E.g. anchor points of
splines which lie outside of the visible part of your graphics.
You might compare these values before/after. You could check the
EPS files in a text editor or with GhostScript/GhostView.

The shortcut is described in the FrameMaker help (Quick reference
(Windows) | Graphics | Graphic frames):
Shrink-wrap an anchored frame (shrink the frame to an object and
position the frame at the insertion point): Esc m p

This shortcut works equally well with equations.

Best regards

Winfried