Hi Lilah,

On 5/18/06, Lilah Johnson <ljohnson at ironport.com> wrote:
> Hi Bodvar-
> Actually, this is the code generated by WebWorks, and it is supposed to be
> simple
> HTML.

I was afraid sol

> I did not personally write the HTML.  I am sure I could tweak the HTML as you
> suggested (and thanks so much for the careful analysis!), but I wanted to
> change the WebWorks configuration so that it does not do this every time I
> generate help. I want to be able to use WebWorks without having to change all
> the HTML code if possible. Does anyone have a suggestion for why WebWorks is
> structuring my HTML in this way? I am guessing the problem arises because the
> figure is autonumbered, and WebWorks seems to be using different settings for
> the figure title and the figure number (as you explained below). I would
> assume that WebWorks would be smart enough to apply the same settings to the
> figure title and figure number? Is it possible that WW is picking up some
> setting from Frame?
> Any help would be MUCH appreciated!
> Thanks!

Well, as I said before, I am not into WW yet, but there must be
someone on the list that can help. :-)

BTW, thanks to Sean for his reply here to me. From his reply I am
fairly optimistic that redundancy in coding can be made using a proper
set of rules.

And now as the Eurovision Song Contest semifinals are starting in less
than three hours:
Go go, Silvia Night!
(http://www.esctoday.com/, http://www.eurovision.tv/english/index.htm,
http://www.silvianight.com)