Hi Noah,

I am not sure what is causing this by try this after you import the XML.

1) Choose File > Import > Element Definitions.

2) Leave Current selected in the Import from Document popup. Check the
Format Rule Overrides checkbox and click Import.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com