From: "Elisabeth SABOT" < esa...@talend.com>
To: <framers at lists.frameusers.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 16:14:26 +0200
Subject: data reuse in structured FM...
Hi all,

Am on FM 7.1, structured (more or less coz I haven't defined a proper
template/EDD yet).

---

I have never been very familiar with text insets but I thought this
could be the right solution for this...But I am unable to import a
specific part of a data flow from one section to another in the same FM
file... anyone can help me on this?

Maybe the text inset option isn't the right solution for this, as it is
structured document?

I hope my question isn't to messy.

Many thanks in advance,

Elisa