Linda

I am interested in a real "auto" solution to this issue. It crops up now
and then and "now" it has cropped up again. None of the tips others have
left for you work for me either.

I tried the plugin...but for me I might as well just remember to stick in
manual breaks at the end of the process. Not much difference for me. It's
not graceful, but it needs to be done.

--
Randall Larson-Maynard
Senior Editor/Curriculum Coordinator