At 09:00 -0700 27/9/06, Paula Presley wrote:

> In "Import Text Flow by Copy" dialog box, there's the option to "reformat as
> plain text" or "retain source's formatting." Would either of these choices
> help retain the ASCII inserts' formatting? I don't know, because I never use
> either of them-- just a thought.

The secret to this is the phase 'text flow'. You only get this dialog if you
are trying to import another FrameMaker document. You don't get any formal
control widgets if you just import a plan ASCII file. Or at least, you don't in
Mac FrameMaker: you get a much simpler dialog called 'Import text file by
reference'.

It would have been a great suggestion otherwise ;-)
--
Steve