So does the {Page Break} tag mirror your Body tag, or is it used on an empty
para?

1)      I find that an empty para is easier to insert, but unwieldy after
editing. It may result in unwanted breaks after editing.
2)      If the {Page Break} tag mirrors the Body, you need to ensure
consistency between the two tags, much like Numbered & Numbered1.

I suggest a third option to students:
3)      Create a Master Page override by Control-Clicking on the text frame
& adjusting the height of the page. Not only is this Paragraph Tag
independent, but when you re-import your template after formatting
revisions, you can remove all "manual page breaks" (the Page Layout
overrides) without worrying about bad breaks from the use of either
Pagination or Space Below paras. This technique also allows for an extra
line on the page if needed, something the first 2 do not.

-Matt Sullivan

GRAFIX Training, Inc.

An Adobe Authorized Training Center

www.grafixtraining.com