From: framers-bounces+fred.ridder=intel....@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces+fred.ridder=intel.com at lists.frameusers.com] On
Behalf Of Linda G. Gallagher
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2007 2:59 PM
To: 'Molly Keegan'; framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: RE: Registration Marks and PDF generation

Molly,

Two things might help in the Print dialog box:

- You select the Registration Marks option you want from the drop-down
list.

- Deselect Generate Acrobat Data. For whatever reason (I suspect someone
will fill us in), you can't get registration marks with that option
turned
on.

Hope this helps!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linda G. Gallagher
TechCom Plus, LLC
lindag at techcomplus dot com
www.techcomplus.com
303-450-9076 or 800-500-3144
User guides, online help, FrameMaker and
WebWorks ePublisher templates
Manager, STC Consulting and Independent
Contracting SIG
http://www.stcsig.org/cic/index.html