On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 08:09:33 -0400, "Al Friend" <afriend at howelllabs.com>
wrote:

>When I export to rtf, the title and para number switch places, so that it
>looks like this:
>
>References1.3. Documents referenced in this procedure ...
>
>I tried deleting the Paralts element and placing the numbering in the Title
>element as a workaround, but it STILL put the number after the title!
>
>What the heck?

We can't tell without seeing a test case; we've never seen
this happen before.

Please put together a *one-page* test case, with the files
listed in the User's Guide, Appendix D, and send it to the
address given there (*not* the one in this post) inside a
single .zip file.  Then we'll identify and fix the problem
promptly.

Thanks!