Hello Frameratti,

Remember the old days when we had debates and comparisons between the dreaded
Word and Frame?  Well, now it seems that the new competitor is Arbortext.  I
had my manager convinced to switch from Word to FM, even got the ok to build
the templates (done), when along comes a VP in one of our offshore offices who
thinks using Arbortext is better and convinces my manager to have us look at it
too.

I did some digging and found a really old (1999) comparison on Shlomo's
website.  Nice, but both tools have changed considerably since then and the
comparison is no longer valid.  Sooo, I am wondering if anyone on the list
knows of a more recent comparison of the two tools.  Not that I want to go to
Arbortext, mind you, but I need to check for the boss.

BTW, the company that now owns and markets ArbotText did not invent it (sounds
familiar, huh).  They came here and made a presentation.  Turns out that the
GUI is _not_ actually WYSIWYG and they told us that we have to print it to PDF
to see what the page really looks like.  If that is true, we might be better
off with Word (if that is possible).  Reminds me of the olden days of man pages
and troff/nroff on Unix.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Best,

Diane