Hi Ragnar,

Try skipping the autorun installer and navigate to the FrameMaker folder on
the CD. See if you can run the Setup.exe directly from there.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com

Hello,
I have been using XP Pro and FM6 without problems after applying the patches
from Adobe. Now a friend of me is trying to install FM6 on a new laptop with
XP Home but gets the error message "This program requires at least 3MB of
free virtual memory to run" as soon as she tries to run the installation CD.
She has been told that this is a known problem with XP home and FM6. Any
ideas?
Thanks,
Ragnar Hanas, MD
Uddevalla Hospital, Sweden