From: framers-bounces+matt=grafixtraining....@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces+matt=grafixtraining.com at lists.frameusers.com] On
Behalf Of Doug
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 12:48 PM
To: Framers (E-mail)
Subject: Hidden frame

I use Frame 7.0p579.  I have an unstructured Frame document in which a
locked text frame named HIDDEN mysteriously appears over the main text
frame (which is named A).  With this strange text frame superimposed
over my text, I can't do perform any editing on my text.  I can,
however, Control-Click the strange frame and then delete it, allowing
me to edit my text.  But the strange frame will reappear later...I'm
not sure what the cause is.

Is my document haunted, or is this WAD?

--Doug