Hi all,

Still finding my feet with Structured Framemaker.. is there a way to turn
off Element Boundaries when generating a PDF (save as PDF option)??

The boundaries are great to work with but my reviewers don't like them. How
do I get rid of them across an entire book before PDFing?

I've tried selecting all the files in the book and selecting the relevant
VIEW menu, but when I go back into the book and open a file, the boundaries
re-appear!

Any suggestions?

Gordon

Technical Author
Publications Team
Tel: 01415334164

This email (and any attachments) is private and confidential, and is intended
solely for the
addressee. If you have received this communication in error please remove it
and inform us via
telephone or email. Although we take all possible steps to ensure mail and
attachments
are free from malicious content, malware and viruses, we cannot accept any
responsibility
whatsoever for any changes to content outwith our administrative bounds. The
views represented
within this mail are solely the view of the author and do not reflect the views
of the organisation
as a whole.
Graham Technology plc
Registered in Scotland company no. SC143434
Registered Office India of Inchinnan, Renfrewshire, Scotland PA4 9LH

http://www.grahamtechnology.com