From: Peter Gold [mailto:pe...@knowhowpro.com]
Sent: 06 February 2007 15:24
To: Gordon McLean
Cc: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: Auto Hide Element Boundaries?

Hi, Gordon:

Have you tried opening all the files in the book, then applying View > Hide
Element Boundaries, before generating the PDF?

HTH
________________
Regards,

Peter Gold
KnowHow ProServices

Gordon McLean wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Still finding my feet with Structured Framemaker.. is there a way to
> turn off Element Boundaries when generating a PDF (save as PDF option)??
>
> The boundaries are great to work with but my reviewers don't like
> them. How do I get rid of them across an entire book before PDFing?
>
> I've tried selecting all the files in the book and selecting the
> relevant VIEW menu, but when I go back into the book and open a file,
> the boundaries re-appear!
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Gordon

This email (and any attachments) is private and confidential, and is intended
solely for the
addressee. If you have received this communication in error please remove it
and inform us via
telephone or email. Although we take all possible steps to ensure mail and
attachments
are free from malicious content, malware and viruses, we cannot accept any
responsibility
whatsoever for any changes to content outwith our administrative bounds. The
views represented
within this mail are solely the view of the author and do not reflect the views
of the organisation
as a whole.
Graham Technology plc
Registered in Scotland company no. SC143434
Registered Office India of Inchinnan, Renfrewshire, Scotland PA4 9LH

http://www.grahamtechnology.com