Unless you implement a manual or scripted solution as Mark suggests,
you probably can't -- I noted in the first post that the
out-of-the-box solution only works when the heads are on the same
page.

Just in passing, from a reader's point of view, it probably doesn't
give me any useful information to know what the next subtopic
(Heading2) is, especially if it's several pages away. Knowing the
topic that's on the page though, could be helpful, especially if
you're skimming for info.

Art

--
Art Campbell                                             art.campbell at
gmail.com