Framers,

I'm looking to purchase a font to use in my documentation. I'd like it
to work in FrameMaker, display in my PDF and in e-Publisher. There are
several options when I try to purchase it. They are opentype (PC, Mac),
Win TrueType, and WinPostScript. Which one do I need?

I am using FrameMaker 7.2 with the distiller option that comes with it,
and e-Publisher 9.2 on Windows XP.

Once I purchase the font, how do I get these applications to recognize
it? What directory do I need to add it to?

Thanks for your help,
Carrie Keeling
Quality Assurance Analyst/Information Developer > World Records
Computershare
2 Enterprise Drive, Shelton, CT 06484
T 1 203 944 7300 x163
www.worldrecordsonline.com <http://www.worldrecordsonline.com/>

| CERTAINTY | INGENUITY | ADVANTAGE |

Enterprise Governance, Compliance and Reporting

This email and any files transmitted with it are solely intended for the use of
the addressee(s) and may contain information that is confidential and
privileged.  If you receive this email in error, please advise us by return
email immediately.  Please also disregard the contents of the email, delete it
and destroy any copies immediately.

Computershare Limited and its subsidiaries do not accept liability for the
views expressed in the email or for the consequences of any computer viruses
that may be transmitted with this email.

This email is also subject to copyright.  No part of it should be reproduced,
adapted or transmitted without the written consent of the copyright owner.