If you have FrameScript, there's also a script you can get (from ITL, I think,
not sure...) that allows navigating through tables the way you can in Word.

  Rick does a FAB job with custom scripts, too!!!!! And also check out his
TableCleaner plugin that runs without the FS engine, bc it's got some handy
tools for manipulating the tables in FM.

  HTH
  Rene Stephenson

Rick Quatro <frameexpert at truevine.net> wrote:
  Hi Kenneth,

You can use Escape t I (capital i) to move the insertion point out of the
table.

You may want to consider automating the whole process with FrameScript. If
you are interested, send me a sample of your document offlist. Thank you
very much.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com

> I'm converting text to table a few thousand times and I want to stop
> having to use the mouse. I can Find the beginning of the text, shift arrow
> down to the bottom of the text, use ALT t v Enter to convert text to
> table, but then when I use Find Next it tells me "No Insertion Point"
> (because the entire table is selected).
>
> Is there a keystroke to deselect the table and move the cursor beyond it?
>
> --
> Kenneth Benson
> Pegasus Type, Inc.
> www.pegtype.com

      Rene L. Stephenson
  Mother of 3, Wife, and Entreprenuer
  (see the SuperWoman cape flapping in the breeze?!)
  Email: rinnie1 at yahoo.com

  Think of life like driving your car: the rear view mirror is very small
compared to the side windows and to the front windshield where it's placed for
convenience. If you spend your time watching the rear view mirror or looking
over your shoulder, you'll surely wreck, because that's only helpful for going
BACKWARDS, not moving forward! - Rene Stephenson