Hi FrameFolks,

As some of you might remember, a few weeks ago, I posted some messages to
the list regarding my company's research into changing from Word to either
ArborText or Structured FM.  I received several excellent responses to my
questions and created a 4-page spreadsheet comparing the two products.
Using this information, and after several weeks of discussions with our
parent company in Japan, we decided to use Sructured FrameMaker.

Anyway, I wanted to write and say thank you to all those who took the time
to write and provide information.  You were most helpful and I really do
appreciate your efforts.

Best regards,

Diane Gaskill
Lead Writer, Hitachi Data Systems

(Looks like I'll be staying on this list for another 14 years. :-)