From: Bodvar Bjorgvinsson [mailto:bod...@gmail.com]
Sent: 20. juli 2007 00:07
To: Morten Guldahl
Cc: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: Save book as postcript

I am not familiar with DoBatch, but why not simply print book to file?

Setting Adobe PDF (Distiller) or any other PostScript printer driver
as the default printer or the printer used at the time, and the print
job option to one file, should gilve you a beautiful PS file. This is
a printing process after all.

Am I missing something here?

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson