Hi Morten,

If you run into a dead end with DoBatch, you should consider FrameScript for
FrameMaker automation. It is a full-featured scripting language for
FrameMaker. See http://www.framescript.com.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com

Hi Bodvar,

Peter (Gold) is absolutely right in his assumption that I want to
manipulate a collection of books. I have several such collections - one
of which contains close to 30 books. I use DoBatch to open and update
all books in these book collections, and as I said in my original
posting - someone has told me there was a new version of DoBatch that
allows me to batch-print to PostScript as well.

(Before I moved to Windows, I used to use fmbatch for this.)

Morten