From: framers-bounces+fred.ridder=intel....@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces+fred.ridder=intel.com at lists.frameusers.com] On
Behalf Of Angela Akridge
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 6:13 PM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: What Causes Table Data To Run Off Page?

I have a strange behavior with my Frame 7.2 (Unstructured) tables. One
row,
in the table has a page worth of data in one column. This data runs off
the
page. The table eventually continues onto the next page, but the missing
data (the data that ran off the page) doesn't continue. I've never seen
this
behavior. I changed the table properties (orphans, start, etc), but that
doesn't fix the problem. Any idea what the cause is?

Thank you,

Angela