From: framers-bounces+jsgammato=imprivata....@lists.frameusers.com on behalf of
mathieu jacquet
Sent: Fri 6/22/2007 9:20 AM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Search and replace content of a variable

Hi all,

each time I use an existing book for a new product, I have to :
. open each file in the book,
. display the master pages,
. double click my right master page document title variable,
. change its definition ("NewProduct Integration Guide"),
. double click my left master page document title variable,
. change its definition,
. save.

Is there any way to do that faster using the Change and Replace function?

Any help appreciated,

Mathieu.

D?couvrez le Blog heroic Fantaisy d'Eragon!
http://eragon-heroic-fantasy.spaces.live.com/