Da: Rick Quatro [mailto:frameexpert at truevine.net]
Inviato: venerd? 2 marzo 2007 16.27
A: Massimiliano Lodi
Oggetto: Re: How to create 'Word style' bookmarks

Hi Max,

I similar interface could be designed with FrameScript. Every paragraph has
a unique Id in FrameMaker, which you could use to programatically navigate
to "bookmarked" paragraphs. In fact, this unique Id is what is used when you
generate a table of contents in FrameMaker. When you Control+Alt click on a
TOC entry, there is a mechanism that navigates to the target paragraph.

One thing I don't understand about your process: What do you have stored in
the database and how does that relate to your bookmarks? Thanks.

Rick