I don't know. I never got far enough into the documentation to come
close to anything resembling a term.

I just created a text frame on the master page, typed some text in it,
rotated it to the position I wanted, used the color definitions process
to create a gray-shaded new color, named it "watermark," and made it the
default text for the watermark paragraph tag.


David Eason

LSI Logic

Contract Technical Writer

David.eason at lsi.com

Phone: 303-544-5433

Cell: 303-941-3512

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Beck [mailto:charles.b...@infor.com] 
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2007 11:23 AM
To: Eason, David; Gordon McLean
Cc: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: RE: NagGram

Just out of curiosity, what *does* Adobe call a watermark?  

Reply via email to