At 08:25 -0700 21/5/07, Dov Isaacs wrote:

>For what it is worth, there is no such thing as an "Adobe PostScript Driver,"
>at least for the current versions of Windows. The driver used for the Adobe
>PDF PostScript printer driver instance and for most printers supporting
>PostScript is in fact the PSCRIPT5 driver distributed and maintained by
>Microsoft as part of  Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, and
>Windows Vista.

How very interesting. At least on our obsolete Mac FrameMaker installations we
get a genoooiyne Adobe-branded Ps printer driver (or such is my interpretation
of the fact that it's called 'AdobePS', shows an Adobe logo in the print
dialog, and says 'Adobe Systems Incorporated' when you request file info on it).

--
Steve