The problem might be when you have *more than one condition* applied to a
particular piece of text.  If the system is set to show *any one or more* of
those conditions, the text will be visible.

For example, if you have a piece of text that is intended for ProductA, and
is also intended for Internal audiences only, and so you tagged it with
condition *ProductA *and condition *Internal*, if you show *either one* of
those conditions, it will be visible.   So, you might be showing *ProductA *and
*External*, but this particular piece of text will be visible, because
ProductA is set to visible.

It's not a bug, it's a feature.  :-)

Seraphim