I have a customer who has encountered a "known" bug in FrameMaker 7.2. She
wants to know how to verify whether there was a later patch for FrameMaker 7.2
available than what she has installed.

I did a search in Adobe/User Forum/FrameMaker and was unable to find the answer
to this.

Does anyone know how to verify what was the latest version of FrameMaker 7.2?

Maxwell Hoffmann
Manager of Consulting & Training Solutions
ENLASO Corporation
T: 805 494 9571 * F: 805 435 1920
E: mhoffmann at translate.com ? ENLASO Corporation provides quality enterprise
language solutions and exceeds client expectations through continuing research,
development, and implementation of effective localization processes and
technologies.  Visit: www.translate.com for more information or to subscribe to
our complimentary localization newsletter.
http://www.linkedin.com/in/maxwellhoffmann