Thanks Jacob,
I downloaded the trial version. To be honest I can't figure it out. Why do I
need to compare the results of the Ghostscript and Distiller? None seem to give
a proper result in the first place. I need to know how to add data to the
Ghostscript config file that would either remove the XUIDs or not embed them
into the final PDF. I don't know how to do it for Distiller at all and for
Ghostscript it seems possible.
I completely agree we should not be using these IDs at all, but as of right
now, majority of my fonts do have them and this causes problems.

Michael