Fred Ridder <docudoc at hotmail.com> wrote on 09/17/2007 02:33:04 PM:

> ... But if you look at some of the data that is available in
> the investor relations part of the Adobe website, the reason
> seems pretty clear. According to these figures, the category
> of Adobe products called "Other", which includes among a
> half-dozen truly minor products such applications as FrameMaker,
> PageMaker, Captivate, Director, Freehand, and presumably
> RoboHelp, accounts for less than 10% of Adobe's revenue.

What we need to do is convince the people who are working on FrameMaker at
Adobe to spin off their own company so that FrameMaker becomes 100% of
their revenue; then we'll see what kind of attention we get!

Fei Min
AMI Semiconductor - "Silicon Solutions for the Real World"
NOTICE:
This electronic message contains information that may be confidential or
privileged. The information is intended for the use of the individual or entity
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is
prohibited. If you received this electronic message in error, please notify the
sender and delete the copy you received.