Hello there,
does anyone know of a utility that would put guides on my screen. To explain:
Frame doesn't have any guides and at times it's needed. Any advanced software -
Photoshop, Indesign, etc. has rules (or guides) which you can just drag around
and place wherever you need and align your objects accordingly. Not so with
Frame. So I thought maybe there is some on-screen guides utility that I can
use. I know, I know - grid lines, snapping, aligning, etc. are all to my
discretion. However i'm doing a specific graphic work and all i need is guides.

Ideas?

Michael
Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger?