From: Dov Isaacs [mailto:isa...@adobe.com]
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2008 5:40 PM
To: Flato, Gillian; Framers List
Subject: RE: A Hero, not a criminal

I hardly consider them heroes. Vandalism is vandalism. They could have
made their point very well by photographing all these signs, putting up
a web page with the "evidence" and the required corrections, and then
calling a press conference and making a media event out of it. If
everybody
simply vandalized anything they didn't like for whatever reason,
civilization would totally cease to exist (as if it hasn't already)!

        - Dov